PS NGD....From Conception to Completion

Incredible guitar, congrats! I love guitars that look and feel like they are made of wood. That's a score.

The violin theme ... you are exactly right! And the finish, Oh HELL yes!! And the ebony fretboard? I'm not gonna sleep tonight with that image in my mind!

You just flat-out did that right. No other way to put it!

Absolutely stunning and similar to what I might get if I could do a PS! Congrats!

I will pile on and say WOW congrats, amazing guitar. Great choices all around. Thanks for sharing the build in-process pics as well, very cool!

I'm not the biggest fan of extra fanciness on fretboard inlays but the Cocobolo top and neck is AMAZING!!!
It's a jaw dropper for sure, enjoy it.

That is SO, SO COOL....
I love how the neck starts straight grain the kinda blows up near the body joint.

That is an awesome and inspiring PS build. The application of cocobolo as the top of the body turned out fantastic in execution! And that neck (back of neck)...gah!

We need tone reports!

Absolutely STUNNING guitar!!! I've come back to look at these pics of this gorgeous example more than a couple times! If it sounds half as good as it looks you will be in tone heaven for quite some time! Enjoy it my friend!

Congratulations! And not only is that guitar one of the nicest I've ever seen, but I'm really digging the case as well! What type of case is that actually?

Back