PRS...unmatched

rdb121775

PRS Addict
So, I'm a hard rock/metal guy...gotta have a melody, no thunder-f*#k noise...but, tonight I went to an Eric Church/Halestorm (wink, wink) show...the sarchasm is bc we got there an hour in, only for me to have to struggle thru Dwight Yokum and miss Halestorm. Yes--Halestorm lead off and then Dwight then Church...but I'll get off my soapbox...Church had 3 guitars and a bass player on stage...before I could say anything, bc of course I picked up on it immediately, my wife said "...hey he's playing a PRS across stage.." I of course responded with the model and pups (if stock). Point being: PRS makes the most beautiful looking, sounding and feeling guitars that I've come across. Even though she can spot a LP from the same distance, it doesn't invoke the same emotion in either of us as spotting the very distinctive PRS on stage. Kudos, PRS friends...keep up the remarkable work!

Nice. Yes, PRS in classic form, is every bit as distinctive as the "classics". I believe PRS is in that category now and will only continue to grow into a visible guitar that most people will know in the future.

Back