PRS Silver Sky Hard Case ACC-4291 issue.

Eden Dinar

Hey guys! Just made a post about some issues i was having with my SS, but at the same time I'm also having some issues with the PRS hard case that i got new at the same time. Not only 2 months of use, Just taken it from my apartment, to my car, to my rehearsal room (Down the street where i live), and when im done back again. Not extreme touring use. And if you look in the photos, probably hard to see, but something UNDER the Vinyl is lifting, and there came a random hard bubble or something. It hasn't been in any moisture, and hasn't been beaten up, literally has been in a dry space. I can hear the glue, from the inside when i push on it, and the vinyl kind of folds on itself. So i just feel that this is something thats going to get worse?? But I don't know what to do about it.. if its something that happens, normally and doesn't affect it, then sweet! But if its going to fall apart eventually..

Any advice?? This is my first time with PRS accessories, I have a JM SS and a PRS SE CUSTOM 24.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back