PRS SE Custom - Korea: Replacement Pot

Nurk2

Should you be practicing right now?
I need a replacement pot for a Korean PRS SE Custom. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks - Dan S.

Volume or tone? If volume I'd personally get the core vol pot and a reamer from Amazon or somewhere. Core vol pot taper is my favorite. Followed by RS guitarworks.

Volume or tone? If volume I'd personally get the core vol pot and a reamer from Amazon or somewhere. Core vol pot taper is my favorite. Followed by RS guitarworks.
Thanks. I need a drop-in 500K volume pot replacement for a repair.

It is a drop in. But the pot shaft on higher quality electronics is a little larger in diameter. The swap is well worth it and a quick ream is about as easy as sharpening a pencil. Either way check out the PRS accessory store or give John Mann a call. PRS pots are listed tons of places if you want to use someone else.

It is a drop in. But the pot shaft on higher quality electronics is a little larger in diameter. The swap is well worth it and a quick ream is about as easy as sharpening a pencil. Either way check out the PRS accessory store or give John Mann a call. PRS pots are listed tons of places if you want to use someone else.
Found it:

Thank you!

Found it:

Thank you!
Welcome!

This handheld reamer works great and inexpensive.

They also have the volume pot a little cheaper.

Good luck!

Welcome!

This handheld reamer works great and inexpensive.

They also have the volume pot a little cheaper.

Good luck!

Again, Thank you.

Right now I'm looking at 5 full musicals between now and the end of April, plus another big accompaniment job and regular church work. That's shows, rehearsals, tech rehearsals, etc. (I have five events this weekend alone) Hundreds of pages of music, and I just got three repairs unceremoniously dumped on me... one for "quick turn around."

https://danskidmore.com/bookings

I just needed a fast answer, so I sincerely appreciate your help, but there will be no reaming! LOL!

Back