prs se bernie marsden ltd

Actually, I think the 53/10 Bernie was limited to 50 guitars, according to press releases at the time. The core 53/10 limited was the one that only 100 were made, 25 each of 4 different colours.
The 53/10 Bernie had nickel covers, so this looks like a normal bernie
Yeah, that was the first limited run. Once the Bernie was discontinued, there were have been a number of limited runs. I own one of 250 in Black Cherry...

Yeah, that was the first limited run. Once the Bernie was discontinued, there were have been a number of limited runs. I own one of 250 in Black Cherry...
Yes but these other limited runs had different features (like colours) they didn't have the 53/10s did they?

Yes but these other limited runs had different features (like colours) they didn't have the 53/10s did they?

Correct. They all had the standard SE 245 humbuckers with different colours. The later ones have the changed logo on the headstock and satin necks. All of them were called limited runs or something similar though...

My head is filled with useless information.

I hear that from my wife ALL THE TIME!!

Why is she always talking about me?

Ok, I showed this to the Mrs. She has a challenge for you: If you're head is really filled with useless information, what famous musician did she sell lawn shears to when she was the Assistant Mgr of the Palatine K-Mart in 1982?

Hint: his mom was big in the Chicagoland music scene.

i made a short video of the guitar..i prefered a smooth-jazz-blues backing track,than a smoke-hot blues rock(besides bernie himself knows this better!!!!:))my first impressions are good overall.the first mod i am gonna do is a treble bleed circuit.

Back