PRS S2 Custom 24 and Line 6 POD X3 LIVE??

titansfan4196

I want to get an S2 Custom 24. I already have a Line 6 POD X3 LIVE pedalboard. Would these two work together? or should I get the new POD HD500X to go with the guitar? I'm already spending a lot of money on the guitar, so if the guitar would sound good with the pedal I already have, I would like to keep it.

I want to get an S2 Custom 24. I already have a Line 6 POD X3 LIVE pedalboard. Would these two work together? or should I get the new POD HD500X to go with the guitar? I'm already spending a lot of money on the guitar, so if the guitar would sound good with the pedal I already have, I would like to keep it.

Sure, if you are liking the X3 it would work just as well with your new PRS! No need to get the HD(X)... and if you feel like you want to upgrade, you can still do that later!

On a side note, I have owned both the X3 and the HD series Pods and even though in terms of "feel" the HD might've been a tad nicer, in terms of tone I think looking back I actually preferred the X3. Something about the HD that just didn't work for me, personally. Your mileage my vary though, of course. Best is always to try everything out yourself if you can.

Back