PRS P22 Trem - Beautiful and sounds Sweet!

Orpheus

This is my first :408mt: and I'm loving it so far!
Click on the image to watch the video.

Welcome to the forum, and way to make an entrance. I've been wanting to get my hands on one of those P22 Trems for a while now....so I'm jealous. I dig the video too....you play very well. Congrats on the new axe :congrats:

Welcome to the forum, and way to make an entrance. I've been wanting to get my hands on one of those P22 Trems for a while now....so I'm jealous. I dig the video too....you play very well. Congrats on the new axe :congrats:

Hello there,
thanks a lot! When I first saw the P22 I was like if they put a tremolo on that guitar I'll buy it., so they did and last week I decided to pull the trigger. I'm new to PRS guitars so at the beginning I was a little bit disappointed but I gave it a day or so and now i just can't put it down.
thanks again!:wave:

Sounds great!Really dig your touch man,great vibrato and feel.What is that burst?Looks beautiful!

Really nice phrasing, too. Everything sounded wonderful!

Welcome and yeah, nice guitar!

You guys rock! I think that this guitar makes me play better. One of the many things that I love about it is how every note makes the entire guitar vibrate, I can feel every one of them.
BTW this one came with 57/08 and I got curious about the 59/09 but after trying them I decided that they were not for me and went back to 57/08. 59/09 where too bright for my taste. I also tried leaving the 59/09 on the neck and 57/08 on bridge but that didn't do it either. So 57/08 it is.
Again thanks everyone!

Back