PRS @ Local Pawn Shop Custom 22??

GAS = Guitar Accusation Syndrome is alive & Well in the World On the Last day of 2020 The Year of the Covid-19.. The Year That EVH Passed..
These Fake Guitar Rip Off Scams Are Out There Alive & Well..
Hope all is Good for everyone out there.. Stay Safe & Warm.. Stay @ Home, Wash You're Hands after handling Chinese Guitars, Wear a Mask & Stay Alive to Play another Day.. Hold You're Breath if you Can SMELL them & Run Away from Fishy Sewer Smelling Scams, If it Looks Too Good To Be True, It Usually Is..
If it Looks Like $#!+, Get Some TP & Wipe it Up!! Guitars like this should be thrown in a tree shredder..
Let's Hope That 2021 is a Better Year = Get Vaccinated & Take Online Guitar Lessons..
I will still be going to Pawn Shops Looking for DEALS, It's what I do..
Guns & Guitars, I should start a Business Called That.. Oh Chinese Guitar Copies they are in the back in the corner by the Bath Room.. Korean Guitars well that's a whole other thread.. Here @ 5:45am
I'll get out to 2-3 Pawn Shops Today & will inform the one with the Chinese PRS Copy about the scam that they bought..
I sure hope it's still there & someone didn't buy it & another thread about their Great $1200 Custom 22 isn't on it's way.. OUCH!!
Gary/Hk

You say that but if you had never had or owned a PRS you would be drawn to it same as anyone else = "WOW lets see that PRS"
That's the real problem here.. It's a Fake & I knew but wanted backup info.. And got everything I needed here to make the case..
I will be going out here in a while as most places will close early tonight + need to go to the liquor store too..
The folks at the Pawn will be sick over this, Even though it's Corporately Owned & it won't really hurt them in their pocket book.
That Custom 22 is a Chinese Counterfeit that was good enough to fool the Pawn Broker, They Googled it & seen the gold pen serial # etc. & it was good enough to fool them. I have to tell them & take a musician to actually play it to show them why..
It's like a good looking Epiphone, No better, No Worse.. It is what it is.. A Fake..

Back