PRS Guitar Center Order HELP

Phillip777

Hello! My name is Phillip!I have ordered PRS S2 CUSTOM 24 DARK CHERRY SUNBURST in Guitar Center! But now they told me
"I am seeing that the PRS S2 is currently on backorder from PRS. We were expecting a shipment of this product from PRS on 6/10, however that shipment has not arrived, and they have yet to update us with a new date on this product."
Tell me please where and when i can buy PRS S2 CUSTOM 24 DARK CHERRY SUNBURST in USA? I have not much time left. 25th july i will be in another country.Tell me please - this guitar and color is my dream...!
Thank you!

Hello! My name is Phillip!I have ordered PRS S2 CUSTOM 24 DARK CHERRY SUNBURST in Guitar Center! But now they told me
"I am seeing that the PRS S2 is currently on backorder from PRS. We were expecting a shipment of this product from PRS on 6/10, however that shipment has not arrived, and they have yet to update us with a new date on this product."
Tell me please where and when i can buy PRS S2 CUSTOM 24 DARK CHERRY SUNBURST in USA? I have not much time left. 25th july i will be in another country.Tell me please - this guitar and color is my dream...!
Thank you!

Phillip,

Call Jack Gretz at Northeast Music and he'll take good care of you!!

http://nemusiccenter.com/prs-guitars-s2-series-custom-24-30th-anniversary-in-dark-cherry-sunburst/

Good hunting,
Jim

Back