PRS Archive Guitars

So how do I go about spreading the word about this dirtbag deasler? LOL ...So someone in PRS sees it and takes some action.

Starting a thread specifically about that sh!t would be a better idea. Something with an inflammatory title... because would help draw people in.

The link is only viewable to PRSGOW members.

Yeah, you need screenshots of that.

I'm not sure who to contact at PRS that works in approving stores to be authorized dealers. A few of us on the PRS GOW Facebook group have encountered a snake of a dealer who is a bold faced liar and has been caught lying to potential buyers. This is a link to the group post on this topic but I would like to talk to someone at PRS about this guy.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prsgow/?multi_permalinks=1775583289236006

Fortunately for me, I’m a member. Unfortunately for me, the link just takes me to the general group page. No dumpster fire that I can see.

Fortunately for me, I’m a member. Unfortunately for me, the link just takes me to the general group page. No dumpster fire that I can see.

That's because Jesse had Facebook remove it. The admins said they didn't do it.

I read it. Drama, maybe true *shrug*
Won't summarize here.

[Moderator Edit]

What part of "Send it to me at PRS Customer Service" was confusing?

{Reply to moderator}

1. No need to be a smart ass about it. You want someone else to obey rules but it's okay for you to be rude?

2. There is a dealer that is regularly lying to customers and committing fraud by misrepresenting the guitars he is selling. PRS buyers have a right to know that a dealer is not trustworthy. Word of mouth is part of talking about PRS guitars. I have spent a lot on my PRS collection and telling people about my buying experiences good or bad should be part of legitimate PRS discussions. Why would you try to protect these people from the criticism they deserve?

3. I did send an email but last I checked that doesn't mean I can't talk about it.

Last edited:
Here is a video featuring the two guitars built by Paul that launched the PRS Guitars company. Paul built these guitars in 1984. He traveled around to various guitars shops trying to drum up enough orders to start a factory. He came home with $300,000 worth of orders, but he lacked start-up capital. He found private investors who believed in a young, unknown, guitar maker from Annapolis Maryland. Paul rented a building, made jigs and fixtures, hired a staff and started building guitars in 1985. The rest is truly history!

I bought my first PRS in 1986 from Chuck Levins music. Pearl White. Wish I would have never sold it.:(

Back