PSF-14.jpg
PSF-15.jpg
PSF-16.jpg
PSF-17.jpg
PSF-18.jpg
PSF-19.jpg
PSF-20.jpg

Sorry, one of us is confused. o_O

The one I linked looks like a tiger glow w/Koi on the fretboard.

The one you linked was the McLaughlin charcoal.

Did I screw up the link?
My bad, I did not click on the attachments in your post and I thought you were referring to the post just above yours from Greywolf regarding the McLaughlin LTD.

My bad, I did not click on the attachments in your post and I thought you were referring to the post just above yours from Greywolf regarding the McLaughlin LTD.

Ah, no, sorry - MY bad! I should have prefaced with "I'm catching up on WEEKS worth of PSF posts", since I referenced some thing from almost a month ago! I also should have included the actual pics, not just a link. My PRS Forum skills are rusty!!

Ah, no, sorry - MY bad! I should have prefaced with "I'm catching up on WEEKS worth of PSF posts", since I referenced some thing from almost a month ago! I also should have included the actual pics, not just a link. My PRS Forum skills are rusty!!
I have never seen a response from PRS regarding the "where is this one going" question. I have seen dealers chime in from time to time saying PSxxxx is coming their way, but response from PRS has been crickets in my short experience! Of course some of them, you can just tell where they are going based on certain characteristics. Ish, Brian's, Moore!! I don't see any dead giveaways on that one, though the Koi fish is unique and I have only seen it a few times, but don't know where they went! Hope you can find and acquire, that one is right up my alley as well!!!

I have never seen a response from PRS regarding the "where is this one going" question. I have seen dealers chime in from time to time saying PSxxxx is coming their way, but response from PRS has been crickets in my short experience! Of course some of them, you can just tell where they are going based on certain characteristics. Ish, Brian's, Moore!! I don't see any dead giveaways on that one, though the Koi fish is unique and I have only seen it a few times, but don't know where they went! Hope you can find and acquire, that one is right up my alley as well!!!

Yeah, I dig it. IMO, it's usually one of us that knows where it's going, saw it somewhere, etc...

Thanks for pointing that out, I see the guitar in a case in the background of some of their other guitar shots. When I search PRS, including sold, I don't see it.

@Danville Music what happened to this beauty guys?
hey Doug! good catch on this one (fish pun unintended) This guitar was SPECTACULAR but did already sell unfortunately. thanks for checking though!

-Cam

Back