Private Stock Friday

hey Doug! good catch on this one (fish pun unintended) This guitar was SPECTACULAR but did already sell unfortunately. thanks for checking though!

-Cam

Doggone it, so jealous, but congrats to the new owner!

It looks like you guys have the option to see sold guitars, but I can't find it there. No big deal, I was just hoping to see more pics of that gorgrous guitar. Any particular reason it's not coming up?

Doggone it, so jealous, but congrats to the new owner!

It looks like you guys have the option to see sold guitars, but I can't find it there. No big deal, I was just hoping to see more pics of that gorgrous guitar. Any particular reason it's not coming up?
oh there is a reason it wasn't showing up...someone improperly archived it. haha here you go! thanks for the catch there..too gorgeous of a guitar to not have up and about

oh there is a reason it wasn't showing up...someone improperly archived it. haha here you go! thanks for the catch there..too gorgeous of a guitar to not have up and about

Wow, that one is just awesome, congrats again! And props to whoever you have doing your pictures, they did an awesome job capturing all the fine details. I cant stop going back and forth, trying to decide if I like the back or front more. Everything down to the shading on the neck and tuning knobs just fits so well.

Thanks for the speedy response to getting it back up, and congrats again for such an awesome build!

Wow, that one is just awesome, congrats again! And props to whoever you have doing your pictures, they did an awesome job capturing all the fine details. I cant stop going back and forth, trying to decide if I like the back or front more. Everything down to the shading on the neck and tuning knobs just fits so well.

Thanks for the speedy response to getting it back up, and congrats again for such an awesome build!
aw man thanks so much! i specced that one and it was one of those "perfect" builds...not a single thing I would change. Turned out way better than I imagined. Even the clear contentious knobs LOL...those fit the inlay MOP bits. Our customer was over the moon for sure :) I do the photos as well so I REALLY appreciate the kind words there as well

Happy Private Stock Friday!

PSF-1.jpg
PSF-2.jpg
PSF-3.jpg
PSF-4.jpg
PSF-5.jpg
PSF-6.jpg
PSF-7.jpg
PSF-8.jpg
PSF-9.jpg
PSF-10.jpg

Back