Private Stock Friday

DON'T STOP, EVER. OMG.

psf-13-jpg.11520
I could definitely get along with this one.

THIS IS THE *EPITOME* OF PRIVATE STOCK. P594 PAUL'S SIGNATURE HYBRID. HATS OFF TO WHOEVER SPEC'D THIS LEGENDARY BUILD. OMG.

psf-13-jpg.11544
Well that's nice to hear, thank you kindly.

This one has been a long time coming. I wanted to design something unique for my needs and treat it like a signature model. Paul and I went back and forth a few times trying to figure out the knob layout. You have finite space so this is what we came up with.

McCarty P594 Replicant Purple Glow with Hybrid Hardware.
Pickups: 58/15LT Bridge, 408 Neck, Piezo
White MOP Brushstroke Birds

I look forward to holding this in my hands and making some serious music with it. This one ain't no art piece although it sure looks like one. Gorgeous.

Bravo Private Stock Team.

This one has been a long time coming. I wanted to design something unique for my needs and treat it like a signature model. Paul and I went back and forth a few times trying to figure out the knob layout. You have finite space so this is what we came up with.

I look forward to holding this in my hands and making some serious music with it. This one ain't no art piece although it sure looks like one. Gorgeous.

Your guitar is astounding, I am 100% jelly.

I had to go through similar iteration with the knobs when I specced my 594 trem piezo four years ago. Ended up getting 3 knobs DGT style (having seperate volumes for neck and bridge were important to me ) on top of piezo mini switch and knob.

Fantastic build! Just outstanding in every way.

That purple is AMAZING. I want the same color but instead of light center to dark outer I want the reverse of darker center fade to light. Man that’s a pretty guitar.

Back