Private Stock Friday

Hey folks.

I won't be able to make a PSF post tomorrow, so you fine people get all the goodness a day early!

Also, there will be no PSF post from me next week, but be sure to check in with our webpage, facebook and twitter pages for real time updates.

Now here's some foreplay to get you in the mood for Experience!

Two Blue for You
IMG_5548.jpg

Girth is Worth
IMG_5546.jpg

Too damn hot
IMG_5599.jpg

"Morph" and the Magictones
IMG_5551.jpg

Bet you weren't ready for that?
IMG_5541.jpg

You may be seeing this one on stage in the near future
IMG_5612.jpg

Ooh la-la
IMG_5595.jpg

Creativity
IMG_5569.jpg

Insane round as always.

Tell me it's not the end of an era!!!

Experience getting in the way of PSF???

I'll take plenty of pictures!!!

Awesome! Love that masked TOP binding. Too cool.

Also, adding to my list of wants when I finally save up enough pennies for a PS: that outline Eagle on the headstock, and the etched birds! Love that!

Too Damn Hot..... that is a heck of a piece of wood for a top!!!

Very nice! I guess I just might have to go see my PS when I am out there next week.

Insane round as always.

Tell me it's not the end of an era!!!

Experience getting in the way of PSF???

I'll take plenty of pictures!!!
Holdin ya to it! :biggrin: Please post a PSF from the Experience!!

In and out of the hospital twice this week, and I spent most of Friday at my cardiologists' office. So this week's installment of Private Stock Friday gets here, and there's A DGT GOLDTOP in some of the pics. That is good for this old heart of mine. Talk about giving me some 'dream material'!

Thanks for another great batch of pictures, Shawn!

Lloyd

Hey now that all of that pesky Experience is all out of the way, does taht mean we can return to our regular programming??? I love PSF..... and I once again have something to try and catch a glimpse of!!! Woooooooooo

Hey now that all of that pesky Experience is all out of the way, does taht mean we can return to our regular programming??? I love PSF..... and I once again have something to try and catch a glimpse of!!! Woooooooooo

Wow, is tomorrow Friday already? This week has flown by!

Back