Private Stock Friday

I love those blue and purple birds, but man, the green on the maple board is banging!

I really love this inlay.

attachment.php

So why is it that some folks can quote posts and re-display Shawn's pics, and others (me included) only get that Attachment 999 text (like Blackbird above)??
I don't know, I get the attachment 999 BS too. But when I want to repost a photo, I click on it to make it bigger, then I right click on it and say Copy Image URL, then paste that in image brackets in my post.

attachment.php

That looks like green lava flowing underneath the fretboard, seen through bird cutouts. Nice use of the thin black outline!

This week was so freaking epic. Mind blown. And to think in a few weeks I will walk in the same area where this magic happens. I'm going to high five the %^*# out of these guys!

:five:

During my brief stay in the 'finished guitars' section of Private Stock, I immediately realized I could never play anything other than a PRS...
Damn it yo guys, you've got me for life!
BB

So... once again... here we are at the precipice... awaiting awakening... awaiting rejuvenation... Oh ****, who am I kidding? BRING ON PS FRIDAY!!! :cheers:

Less than two weeks until Experience and the factory is abuzz with activity. I can hardly wait to get the party started!

Fat Bottom Burls you make the Rockin' World Go 'Round
IMG_5408.jpg

Details my man, details
IMG_5419.jpg

Acoustic Trio
IMG_5431.jpg
IMG_5437.jpg
IMG_5440.jpg

The start of something beautiful
IMG_5456.jpg

\m/arla pups
IMG_5478.jpg