Private Stock Friday

This is a weird PS Friday for me. My Orange Glow SC shipped to Willcutt's this week, so for the first time since April of 2012, I do not have a Private Stock in the oven. How did that happen?!?

So opening the thread today didn't come with the usual butterflies of anticipation of one of my guitars showing up here. Weird!!

I guess I need to schedule another trip to rectify that situation!

But, today did yield another nice surprise. I was out in San Fran this week, doing a conference for work, but also a gig, my corporate band was the entertainment for the official conference cocktail party. It was great fun. The surprise was boarding the plane today, who do I see on the same flight? Paul himself. He seemed pleased to hear that I had a PRS Private Stock with me. He is slumming it back in coach, LOL, but I made sure his guitar found a nice home up here in First. ;)

Our flight is delayed, I hope he makes his connection okay!

Remember this one from PSF in April?

I'm glad everyone enjoys the PS Friday thread, but I feel as though I have to raise the bar with each new post. Where will it end? :dontknow: :wink:

This one just floored me.
IMG_6425_zpsb4bc3de2.jpg

Well,
1013805_10200289976476962_785617303_n.jpg

I have been playing Charcoal Cherry Burst a great deal lately. It's my Drop C monster. King's X anyone?

Not in drop C, but Pleiades has long been one of my favorite songs. I've got to check out the new Pinnick Gales Pridgen album...

Not in drop C, but Pleiades has long been one of my favorite songs. I've got to check out the new Pinnick Gales Pridgen album...

Picked it up last night. Thanks for the mention.

Hump day. We are getting there.

Back