Private Stock Friday

psf-9-jpg.9965

Interesting redwood.

Have not looked in a couple of weeks (because I am NOT getting a lot of notifications on threads I am watching and can not remember on my own), but the Jan 28 collection was phenomenal!!! OMG, that Vela, that ME V, that Archtop (looked at Guitar Mav and I don't see it listed so wondering if it has sold already), that Santana is one of the prettiest I have ever seen! Not one in there I would turn down! Feb 5 stuff was no slouch, but I would have to go with ThePanda's choice, the Ziricote HBII! Thanks Mikko and all involved in the drool posts!!!

Have not looked in a couple of weeks (because I am NOT getting a lot of notifications on threads I am watching and can not remember on my own), but the Jan 28 collection was phenomenal!!! OMG, that Vela, that ME V, that Archtop (looked at Guitar Mav and I don't see it listed so wondering if it has sold already), that Santana is one of the prettiest I have ever seen! Not one in there I would turn down! Feb 5 stuff was no slouch, but I would have to go with ThePanda's choice, the Ziricote HBII! Thanks Mikko and all involved in the drool posts!!!

Yeah man, you and I both. Do we need to re-sub with the new year, or is no one getting them now?

Yeah man, you and I both. Do we need to re-sub with the new year, or is no one getting them now?
I know some have chimed in on not getting some notifications on other threads. It is not complete across the board, I still do get some notification, but not most. I also have been getting ZERO email notifications, but have not said anything because I was sick of seeing that many emails, so that part is not really bothering me! I will say that as of this moment, the site is performing better today than it has in the past few weeks, both in page load times and the captcha/cdn timeout stuff, so hopefully this stuff has been resolved ;~))

Last edited:
Back