Private Stock Friday

Mine!!! This one took a while to iron out the details, but there are some hidden secrets... look inside the F holes and you will find 24k gold leaf inside the guitar ;)

Bangin’!
After seeing that 2 p90 Singlecut Hollowbody, there is very little room for improvement. Unless it was done in blue.
GTFO

Yes there is a dealer in Rome...but I thought I could exchange info with a PS luthier to better define the specs...

As Alnus said, that's pretty much what you do. You pick a dealer, submit your specs (be prepared - there's a ton of options!), then begin the process of getting price quotes and refining the specs. Once you move ahead, you may be able to participate in the wood selection (or not - depends on the dealer and what else is going on at the factory). And then you wait. And wait. And wait some more. But after that...more waiting! Really, it only seems interminable, and whether the build period is a few months (like a few years back) or more like 18 months, it's going to feel like forever. But what you get at the end is so worth it! Good luck!

Happy Private Stock Friday!

PSF-1.jpg
PSF-2.jpg
PSF-4.jpg
PSF-5.jpg
PSF-6.jpg
PSF-7.jpg
PSF-8.jpg
PSF-9.jpg
PSF-10.jpg
PSF-11.jpg

What is the bird inlay called on the blue Hollowbody with the tailpiece? I've never seen that before with the swishy line throughout. My new favorite! And this week's selection is just SO interesting and stunning!
This is the "Vine" Inlay, first seen on the 30th Anniversary McCarty and later on the Private Stock Single Cut Archtop ... Its very Classic and not an often enough inlay used today..
This guitar should be in our inventory by the weekend..

This is the "Vine" Inlay, first seen on the 30th Anniversary McCarty and later on the Private Stock Single Cut Archtop ... Its very Classic and not an often enough inlay used today..
This guitar should be in our inventory by the weekend..
Sweet!
I wish I didn’t already have too many hollow PRS.

Back