Private Stock Friday

Hey everyone, just got back from vacation so I'm behind on images - I'll have everything posted on Monday next week! Here's a teaser from this week's release of the Graveyard II!

Check out the blog story if you haven't read it yet: https://www.prsguitars.com/index.ph...rivate_stock_mccarty_594_graveyard_ii_limited

PSF179(1000)14.jpg

Last edited:
I dig the Graveyard II a bunch. The shirts are bad ass too...in the night.

Mine! Wanted to do this build for a looooong time and Paul Miles was able to pull off the color.

Fanned fret. SOLID EBONY NECK. Turquoise inlays. Can't wait until we get it so you can see the back too.

It's about 10 months, give or take. Most the time is waiting, though - the build itself might take 3-4 months. So your guitar might start hitting production "soon". The neck is first.
The color blows my mind! Right up my conservative alley. I don’t recognize the grain pattern of the body.

Inspired is more correct here. I think the inlays and color selection are great and I could see this inspiring a build.

If I could afford a PS, I would certainly use this as 'inspiration' for my build. I would love a Hollowbody 594 with Piezo in this colour scheme. I would obviously expect the back and sides of the body to match the front, whilst the neck and headstock to remain the same as this guitar. I would go for a different fretboard though - probably in ebony with possibly Red inlays. The inlays themselves could well be the traditional Birds and whilst I do love the Raven on the headstock, I don't know if that would be allowed or would have go with the traditional Eagle. If I could have the Raven, I would be tempted to go with Ravens in different flight poses maybe two on the 12th but if not, either the traditional birds or something like the 30th Anniversary style birds - would have to be Red regardless against the dark fretboard to match the Red in the body...

Actually Bats in flight could well be more apt too....

Either way, I can easily use the Graveyard II to inspire my perfect guitar!!

Back