Private Stock Friday

They probably just had a busy day launching/promoting the new amp cosmetics and PS Calendar.

Hunter must have really messed up something in the wood library and PRSh grounded him for a week with no TV
or watching a Brittney Spears concert :dontknow:

A secret 18th century cache of old growth kingwood, lignum vitae, snakewood, african blackwood and pernambuco has been discovered under stevensville.

No worries, they are probably busy drilling all the holes for another John Mayer Proto - that could take a while.......

Well...Sorry! Last Friday got off to a great start with an overturned tractor trailer on the Bay Bridge, I left my house at 8 and didn't get into work until 11:15. Over 3 hours in the car - a commute that typically takes me 9 and a half minutes.

BayBridge.jpg

The kicker is that Friday I was taking a half-day hoping to leave early (I was in a wedding Friday, then leaving for a one year anniversary trip to Virginia with my wife). PSF had to go on hold in order to get some other work done including the launch of the PS calander (get yours today!) http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/blog/post/the_2016_private_stock_calendar_is_here

I'm back in the office today so I bring you Private Stock Tuesday.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Back