Private Stock Friday

...day-ummmm.....

attachment.php

Thanks for the great pics Hunter! And we completely understand about not making it last Friday - I'm just glad you were only stuck in the traffic, and not part of the wreckage!

That neck going onto that HB...gah! No wait, Ga...

And congrats on the one year anniversary!

Thanks for remembering us Hunter...glad all is well and you thankfully weren't involved with that wreck. I extra appreciate it especially seeing that beautiful pic of my "Coco-Monster" Santana...looks like you guys are knocking it out of the park as always.

Thank you Hunter and glad you are ok, with that first photo i thought you where involved in the crash, but glad it was only turture in the car!

Cheers.

Thanks Hunter. Congrats on the anniversary. Saw that accident on the news here, and just hoped everyone was ok, And no PRS guitars were in the truck.

No worries, Hunter. You know we're just addicts going through withdrawals...I mean, that we were just teasing.

Yeah, overturned tractor trailer bridge traffic sucks the worst, sorry you had to go through it.

Dat red neck, doe. (Lollers -- "red neck".)

Glad you're OK Hunter, accidents gotta be a straight up nightmare on that bridge. Scary stuff. Congrats to you and the wife on year #1!
And THANKS! MY BABY!!!

Middle
22517759792_7f503a02c7_b.jpg

22344431139_208245bfd2_b.jpg

Knew that was yours the minute it opened!! Simply stunning! What is the fretboard wood?

Kevin
Top, FB and headstock overlay are all cocobolo (braz & graphite neck, quilted hog body, binding is flamed Koa).

Back