PSF8-18.jpg

PSF8-19.jpg

PSF8-20.jpg

PSF8-21.jpg

PSF8-22.jpg

PSF8-23.jpg

PSF8-24.jpg

PSF8-25.jpg

Also, let me know what kind of things you guys want to see more/less of. I do Private Stock Friday completely for you so I want to make it as good as it can be!

:hello:

another great showing, now i can move on with the rest of my day... as soon as i wipe the drool from my face

Ohhhhh I seen my dream "Exocet" (French for Flying Fish) Latin = Exocoetidae. Please man you just gotta show me the inlays on the board ! Thanks for this, you made my weekend !!

Is the guitar pictured above the Flying Fish pic the same guitar. I believe so cause I chose the wood meself but I need confirmation Mr. Hunter !

Also, let me know what kind of things you guys want to see more/less of. I do Private Stock Friday completely for you so I want to make it as good as it can be!

First off...you're doing a great job Hunter!

Since you asked...you'll obviously get requests from folks lucky enough to "have one in the oven" for some progress shots of their builds. Beyond that I personally find the "unique" builds the most interesting; unique woods, inlays, new colors, etc. To me the unique ones give the "wow" factor and they also let folks see options that they hadn't though off before to stash away in their minds for a potential build. I know that I utilized saved pictures for my Private Stock build last year and I have newer images saved away for consideration for another one.

First off...you're doing a great job Hunter!

Since you asked...you'll obviously get requests from folks lucky enough to "have one in the oven" for some progress shots of their builds. Beyond that I personally find the "unique" builds the most interesting; unique woods, inlays, new colors, etc. To me the unique ones give the "wow" factor and they also let folks see options that they hadn't though off before to stash away in their minds for a potential build. I know that I utilized saved pictures for my Private Stock build last year and I have newer images saved away for consideration for another one.

^^^^^^^ this

What really blows me away in PSF are the amazing, beautifully figured woods and the unusual inlays and materials.

New colors and blends, wacky electronic options, unusual hardware. It's all good. It's all inspiring.

Showing some vault woods once in a while would be nice.
That rack of necks makes me want to go and pull the bottom left corner of the top shelf out.

Totally agree with the above. Keep up the good work giving us a glimpse into the brilliant minds at the PS department. Personally, the the necks/fingerboards/binding strike my fancy...helps give me new bad ideas. :biggrin:

I would like to start seeing a Private Stock Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday please?

Awesome pictures as always.

Hey Hunter,

You're doing a great job, and I'm increasingly impressed with your contributions from week to week. I really appreciate your photography skills, and your keen eye to capture the essence of some of the amazing work that's constantly evolving in the Private Stock shop!

More "candid" pics of the "Boss in action" would be cool.......just a thought!

Keep up the great work pal!!

Back