Private Stock Friday

More "candid" pics of the "Boss in action" would be cool.......just a thought!

I think I should pop into Paul's house at around 5-6AM and get some killer behind the scenes stuff. Feeding his dog, making coffee, etc..

Haha, the possibilities are endless!

Is the guitar pictured above the Flying Fish pic the same guitar. I believe so cause I chose the wood meself but I need confirmation Mr. Hunter !

Yup! Two photos of the flying fish guitar in this set. Perhaps there will be more in the future!

Yup! Two photos of the flying fish guitar in this set. Perhaps there will be more in the future!

Perhaps ? You're killing me ! Tell me...... how do those flyers look on the board ? Get the Boss man signing it and I will bow before you !!!! Thanks so much for those pics and whatever more you can do, it means a lot to me. And this was Friday 13th !

Maybe some pics of Brian Williams meeting with Paul to discuss the 2016 product line ideas.

Also, let me know what kind of things you guys want to see more/less of. I do Private Stock Friday completely for you so I want to make it as good as it can be!

:hello:

is "more more" too vague?

I think I should pop into Paul's house at around 5-6AM and get some killer behind the scenes stuff. Feeding his dog, making coffee, etc..

Haha, the possibilities are endless!

You'd probably get a pic of Sergio returning Paul's car before he wakes up!

I really appreciate the work you do with this stuff, Hunter - it's really cool to get a behind-the-scenes view of this stuff in progress. The photography is top notch.

And damn, that purple with the white glow? That's pretty close to one of the ideas I had for mine....

You'd probably get a pic of Sergio returning Paul's car before he wakes up!

I drive it backwards on the way back to take all the miles I put on off the odometer.

Is that a solid rosewood back on that Santana? F@ckin WOW!!!!!

guys what is the wood on this neck? i love it
attachment.php

Agree ...your doing awesome, Hunter....again, since you asked...love the idea of the guys doing the work...Dana, Rich, ( heck, all the Rich's...) etc...and I personally love when you show the raw wood and the finished guitar using that wood...Thanks, and the first guitar in 4/4, PLEASE!!!!

guys what is the wood on this neck? i love it
attachment.php
Its a Cocobolo neck still unfinished and it looks like its on the move :) I am hoping to see whats on the other side, an ebony board with "Not Birds" but Flying Fish in flight ;-) P22 Exocet, first and only of its kind.

Last edited:
Really enjoy looking at these every Friday! I enjoy them all, but more Tremonti's and anything orange tiger...that's gotta be my favorite PRS color overall

Back