PR "Less" Experience 2014 - It's On!

I'm in! Heading down Tuesday after work. Stoked! 3rd week of September calls for a trip to MD.

Hey all, finally registered on here so I can reply. Things are definitely shaping up and this is looking to be a lot of fun. For those again asking about days and times we should have things going from about 12-9 on Tuesday the 23rd to the Thursday the 25th. As previously mentioned it's at the Holiday Inn Kent Narrows and if you plan on staying Eric at the hotel has offered great rates of only $69 a night (BTW, for those of you who haven't been here for a while or at all, the hotel rooms were completely redone this year and look awesome, not to mention it is right on the bay and a gorgeous view).

We're most likely going to have a full backline and will be organizing a jam each evening, and are working to try and find a few good local bands who will volunteer for a set each night. If any of you know of or are in a local band and would like to play a set in the evening please me know via message as soon as possible. We'll also hopefully have some of the newest gear there as well, and as Nicky mentioned I'll be bringing down one of our big bass cabinets as well as a guitar cab or two, but make no mistake this is a PRS show so if you're going to play it better be a PRS :D It sounds like quite a few of the local PRS pros will be there too and it should be a blast. We've already got word that some folks are actually going to fly in!

It came together last minute and this is a totally not-for-profit thing, but we're really looking forward to it and so far it is shaping up to be a very good time! Hope to see you there.

SWMBO just reminded me that next Wednesday is ere of Rosh Hashanah and the holiday is on Thursday...

So... I'm out... :(

Sorry to say, I'll be flying across the country for this one. Seems like I'm a wee bit too bored out here in sunny ass California and I need a little excitement that snapping into a Slim Jim just can't fulfill. My liver has been in heavy training this past week and I think its still not going to be up to the standards that has been proudly displayed in the lobby over the past several years. I'm sure someone or something will end up in the bay at some point. I also have a feeling that some days are going to be long and fuzzy for some folks at a factory. Nicky Moroch is scheduled to streak the factory on Tuesday to kick things off. Kurt has volunteered to supply T.P. for decorating Paul's car and/or the factory. Please note, no open flame in the factory so the fireworks and pyro technics must stay outside. The only thing that hasn't been confirmed is the drag show... Anyone got a handle on that?

The only thing that hasn't been confirmed is the drag show... Anyone got a handle on that?

Well, if it comes to pass, you all be careful. Fast cars, especially after drinking, can be dangerous. At least the road outside the industrial park is relatively straight.

:call:

What do you mean, "not that kind of drag"? :vroam:

Nicky Moroch is scheduled to streak the factory on Tuesday to kick things off. Kurt has volunteered to supply T.P. for decorating Paul's car and/or the factory. Please note, no open flame in the factory so the fireworks and pyro technics must stay outside. The only thing that hasn't been confirmed is the drag show... Anyone got a handle on that?

So I think I got the schedule all wrong. None of this is happening,... yet.

Are we still on to march to the factory with torches and pitchforks?

Well, just a few hours before I start the drive down with Morochanstein! Lee all sounds like the plan is coming together......I might have to pass on witnessing the streak........ain't nobody got time for that!! And as for the pyro.....Oh Lord there's a fire!!! Definitely think we should be on for the SE EG March lol.

Really looking forward to seeing a lot friends potentially missed this year, regardless of anything else we should all have a great time and the weather is looking great.

Getting chit packed right now.

gtb.jpg

Also bringing the McTrem and Lollartron DGT for people to check out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting chit packed right now.

gtb.jpg

Also bringing the McTrem and Lollartron DGT for people to check out!
I played this guitar recently and it's sooooo cool! Kurt & myself just returned from Pauls' house with some gear (PRS & ... Ampeg & Music Man?!?) 'Gonna get set up in the AM and we'll see most of ya' tomorrow afternoon - OOPS - Almost forgot - Paul is in town and will definitely be coming by for some of the festivities. YAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out I have a meeting in Annapolis this afternoon letting out around 2PM. Can people just "show up"? I'll toss a guitar (and maybe an amp) in the trunk just in case.

Here are a few pics from last night

The venue

IMG_00249.jpg

Paul CANNOT play drums

IMG_00251.jpg

But Nicky can!

IMG_00252.jpg

We don't know what "cancelled" means

IMG_00253.jpg

Back