PR "Less" Experience 2014 - It's On!

Damnit! That was some of the best entertainment of last years XPRS.. Wish I could join you Nicky..

Cmon we need at least one dealer to be able to coordinate the sell of all the beauties we spy at the factory, right ? :D

Drat!

9/23 - 9/25 at the Holiday Inn, Kent Narrows (410) 827 - 4454. I know it's last minute and it's Tuesday thru Thursday but I was sorting thru some scheduling things and these dates are what we could make work - Plus a lot of us have gigs on the weekend. Eric at the Holiday Inn (One of the best guys on the planet) and I were talking about how it's our favorite thing all year and how we'll miss it and he said "Come down anyway - You can have the conference room to hang out, jam... We'll all have some fun." So - We're doin' it. I'll be there - KW Kurt, Stephen Turner, Wild Bill Holter & Mike Ault are in also. Paul has generously offered to provide some gear and I told him if he's around and behaves himself, he can come by. :D Eric is giving an amazing rate of $69.95 per night and he's set aside a block of rooms - Just call him & mention PRS. So if you have some sick days comin' or just need to get away from the wife and kids... If you live in the area or work at the factory, come by also. (Gotta' warn ya' tho' - There's gonna' be some drinkin' & fightin'). :D

"Gonna miss it Nicky! Drat! Especially the drinkin' and fightin' !! :)
Ray Futran

KW Kurt is bringing a bass rig with one of his killer bass cabs as well as a small sound system and Wild Bill said he could bring a drum kit - AWWWRIGHT!!! Of course we'll have PRS gear there but remember to bring your guitars... We're gonna' do some playin'! (I need to steal some new licks - If I keep practicing that same solo over and over I'll get it right one day).:D And there's a few activities in the works: Open Panel Discussion - Davy Knowles, Beyonce Knowles - Who's The Better Blues Guitarist? We'll have Pin The Trem On The Grissom for some cash prizes and then on Thursday, after a few days of no sleep and hangovers, we're gonna' storm Log Canoe Circle with pitchforks and torches and demand they start making all of the cool discontinued SE's again. Lookin' forward to it!

Last edited:
What's the start time on Tuesday? Possibly the only day I'll be able to make. Not able to stay "too late", because of that necessary and valuable thing called work.

What's the start time on Tuesday? Possibly the only day I'll be able to make. Not able to stay "too late", because of that necessary and valuable thing called work.

I'm gonna' grab some stuff from Paul on Monday night and get set up at the hotel. It's loose - Everyone will be drifting in at different times but I'd say noon-ish is a safe bet. And a couple of the guys who are local offered to come with their groups and do a few sets - I say absolutely! It just keeps getting better. :beer:

Someone take a lot of videos and pics for those of us who won't be there!

No idea how can make it work at current time. These certs work needs me to get are going to keep me slammed until October.

Cmon we need at least one dealer to be able to coordinate the sell of all the beauties we spy at the factory, right ? :D

I believe WF Jim Singleton of Jims' Guitars will be joining us and being a huge PRS dealer... :rock:

I'm in! May be bringing a friend (if I can find one). I'll try to be early enough to help set up.

Back