PR "Less" Experience 2014 - It's On!

Nicky playing drums! Jeez, I wish I was there to see that! Great pics guys, keep em coming!!!

Went Last night and will be going back tomorrow night! Great fun looking at all the guitars, talking with all the guys and of course everyone playing out on the back deck. Paul and gang stopped by, nice time, come on out Thur. night if you can!

LOL Im sure there are some VERY embarssing videos to surface similar to that one! Whew lots of drinking here, and great times!!

14exp15.jpg

14exp16.jpg

14exp17.jpg

14exp14.jpg

The second shot down! Nicky's face!! LOL!!!! I usually look like that by the end of the night........or passed out, lol...........

Was there for the kick-off, and wished so much to be able to finish. I must say it was a rousing success! Looks like it only got better from day 1. Thanks, Nicky. Thanks to Eric, too! Great host!

Glad this happened for those of you that could make it. Unfortunately work owns my soul lately.

Working on some more vids from last night. Thanks and praise to Nicky for putting this together and making it such a great time. :top:

No problem Gian. I'm just glad someone was brave enough to watch them. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL just walked in the door after 10+ hour drive...great time up there

For those of you wondering WTF with the clips, we had a drum machine and would randomly pic a tempo and rhythm to do a classic rock song (LOL) this made for some very interesting and not necessarily musical , but hilariously fun times (for the musicians anyway LOL)
Thanks again Robb for the clips, I got more pics to post later tonite or tomorrrow...

Cheers!!!!

Back