PR "Less" Experience 2014 - It's On!

GC had it on it's website used...actually they had a couple but since I just learning about PRS, 3 days wasn't nearly enough...LOL

I'm just glad that things worked out on my end so I could drive up and share the "stage" with you and the other guys. I still don't think I have recovered from all the driving and playing... oh yeah.. B-DEC says "hello"......

There's no way I won't be there for the next one! I had a blast, and introduced a friend to the PRS family.

Next time we need another bassist to share the duties... not that I had a problem playing, but it would have been fun to witness the "magic" from the audience.

Sorry for the errors in loading the video. I think its all good now. So here is Black PRS/ Green David Grissom Magic Woman slow jam. Respect the drummer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it was a blast. I wish I could have been there, but it was too late to rearrange some time off. Hopefully next time!!!

Big thanks to JustRob for posting the videos - I've watched most, but not quite all of them. Thanks to everyone that posted pictures.

More big thanks to Eric for making the facility happen.

And megathanks to Nicky for putting it all together. Maybe you shouldn't turn your back on Bev!!! :eek:

Aw Geeez!! I'm dyin' here.......seeing these comments is killin' me even more........I wish I was there in the worst way. So if you cats do another one of these, for god's sake, don't forget me!!!
Miss you guys........................
Ray "Futureman" Futran

Sorry for the errors in loading the video. I think its all good now. So here is Black PRS/ Green David Grissom Magic Woman slow jam. Respect the drummer.
YES, YES, YES & ... YES !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey - Did anyone get pics of the new nylon string up in Pauls' office? BEEYOOTEEFULL GUITAR!

Back