Point Xero

Much appreciated, Bill! Thanks so much for watching / listening.

That was fun to put together- lot of edits though. I love the old Hammer Horror films.

I meant to ask...what's the name of the animated clip of the big blue finger thumping the woman down a hill? I saw it at an Art Festival in Birmingham back in the early 80's...it shook me then, and it still kinda does. Some strange stuff.

Man that is bad a$$! Sounds great! Love it! Great work my dude!
Thank you so much for listening, watching and providing feedback! As you know, getting people to listen to your material / recordings, etc is very difficult these days, so I don’t take it lightly - it’s a big deal. I really appreciate it!!!

I meant to ask...what's the name of the animated clip of the big blue finger thumping the woman down a hill? I saw it at an Art Festival in Birmingham back in the early 80's...it shook me then, and it still kinda does. Some strange stuff.
The clip you’re referring to is from an animated film called Fantastic Planet. ♥️ I used it in a couple of places in this video. Very strange stuff!

The clip you’re referring to is from an animated film called Fantastic Planet. ♥️ I used it in a couple of places in this video. Very strange stuff!

Ah ha!! Thanks bro! Yeah, I think I was like 12 when I first saw it. I think I'm still a little scarred by it. It's creators must have been into some serious psychedelics at the time. Or at least I hope so, that was some strange stuff.

Last edited:
Fantastic piece Dedalus! Thanks for sharing!! My girl is at a belly dance workshop this week, so it was fun to see so many belly dancers in the vid!!! Fun stuff!!!!
Thanks, Moondog! Yes, those clips make great visual content to go along with the song! I went down a rabbit hole digging up that footage. Made putting this together a lot of fun. Thanks again! Cheers!

Back