Old private stock

If anything I think a lot of sellers seem to be currently using "Knaggs era" as a price inflator. Whether for better or for worse, it's just a thing that's become more common.

Okay, but what am I wearing?

0CC85709-9BCA-4BCB-A33D-111F31F6031B_zps0djc7zna.jpg

One thing though, there'll be so many PS guitars made by the time the future comes around, that I really wonder:
Will new PS guitars dictate the price benchmark for old PS guitars, or will it be the other way around?
PRS has primary control over new prices. If anything rises in new guitars might help the price of old ones, which currently isn't very strong.

I don't know how anybody could be looking at a used Private Stock and not be buying this one: https://reverb.com/item/5297666-201...inglecut-w-solid-rw-neck-cocobolo-purple-mist

C'mon, it's got Celtic Knots, you could lie to girls and tell 'em it's a Collection guitar.
Killer guitar for sure...but it sat on Guitar Center's Used page for a while before (I assume) that dealer bought it to sell on his own site. I think the one thing hurting that guitar is the color; not that Purple Mist isn't a nice color...it's just not as popular as the earth tones, etc.

I think the one thing hurting that guitar is the color; not that Purple Mist isn't a nice color...it's just not as popular as the earth tones, etc.

You could be on to something. If it was blue one of y'all woulda bought it already. :)

Back