Oddities

slowro

in the mood to be nostalgic, post some oddities from the past
I can’t find any pics anymore but I remember a mirrored fretboard 11? string from years ago, think it was in Spain?
The EVH prototypes, early baritones etc.

I resurrected a 1960's Teisco Tulip this weekend, all new stainless steel frets and replaced the crackling and worn pots that contact cleaner couldn't fix.

Surprised how much it sounds like a pair of P90s for the low kohm output they have (around 4kohm each). Switching is Neck, Bridge, Series. Super light weight guitar.

Example random picture off the internet, same model and style as the one I have worked on.

iu

that’s a tough one to love, and i bet you have the one stainless fret teisco on the planet.

I resurrected a 1960's Teisco Tulip this weekend, all new stainless steel frets and replaced the crackling and worn pots that contact cleaner couldn't fix.

Surprised how much it sounds like a pair of P90s for the low kohm output they have (around 4kohm each). Switching is Neck, Bridge, Series. Super light weight guitar.

Example random picture off the internet, same model and style as the one I have worked on.

iu

Back