Now I really have table gas

I've had a pair of the Argosy "Rack and Roll" racks for a few years. They went together very easily in a few hours of work (I'm slow at this kind of assembly stuff, because I take certain, shall we say, "refreshment breaks" ;)).

The result is a very, very strong rack that rolls and is lower than desk-height, so you can put them anywhere, and move them as needed. Super-nice stuff. I've recently thought about getting the console surface with the padded armrest to protect my palms from further nerve damage. We'll see, I guess.

I can't use the monitor speaker stands on the desk in the video because each of my monitors weighs 50 pounds, so I have to use separate stands. I'd get one of the other desks since I have the racks covered.

RR-L10-B-full.jpg

Uh oh. You're gonna need to fill all those rack spaces if you get one, then you'll have outboard GAS which is an expensive habit and hard to cure.

Les, can you modify your current tables with the type of padding Ryan has on his new table?
Your current tables are so nice.

Les, can you modify your current tables with the type of padding Ryan has on his new table?
Your current tables are so nice.

That's what I need to find out. I might be able to simply use one of those gel wrist rests and accomplish the same thing.

Back