North American Guitar Amplifier Museum

WayneM

On Sept. 22, 2013 (the day after the PRS Experience), the Invisible Sound Studio will has a Open House for all those who wish to attend. This will be from 12noon to 5pm.

Next month, Premier Guitar Magazine will has a video and a article about this Studio and Museum in Baltimore, Md. The article and interview will be done by Jeff Bober (ex Budda Amps and presently the builder and designer of the East Amps).

Their internet site - http://www.invisiblesoundstudios.com/

All those that are availible are welcome to attend - these Open Houses are a lot of fun.
The day is also refered to as " Tone Geek Day".

You will never see more Vintage Amps, mics and various equipment in one location as in this place!

You are free to bring your favorite guitar and plug into any amp there.....and crank it up to 11!!!!!

Try not to miss it......I will be in attendence.

A few pictures....

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

This is just some of the amps....an awesome collection!

I attended my first one of these last month, and I can't WAIT to go back!!! This is a MUST for any of you locals, and a reason for the rest of you to extend your XPRS weekend an extra day!

I'm thinking about it...really I am...

Just not sure I want to end up getting home that late. But my resistance is fading...

If you haven't been to Invisible Sound before, you must go! You will be absolutely stunned by the toys they have! :rock:

You will also need good directions and to play very close attention to them! You will not find the place otherwise...

Also, do yourself a favor and don't show up hung over. :vroam: :goodnight:

Wow - that would be such a great resource for someone with a Kemper profiling amp. Those vintage amps aren't going to be around / fully working forever, so capturing each of them and posting the profiles on line, public domain, for anyone to try / use would be a fantastic way to immortalise their sounds...

Me and my PRS PS hangin' at the Studio (at least the guitar looks good...LOL)

311823_179127668831468_100002027083282_371954_153348100_n1.jpg

Yep - going to get there this year. Took Monday off so I could recover (and hopefully play with any new toys I get at Experience!).

Back