NGD!!!

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Well, sorta...

knopflercase.jpg

knopflerguitar1.jpg

When I saw Mark Knopfler in October, they were selling audio recordings of the shows. I always thought that was a brilliant idea that bands were missing out on, and I think I've only ever been at two shows where they did this, and I've bought both of them (Kiss was the other).

The Knopfler shows came on any of three guitar USB drives. I thought this was the coolest, so that's what I went with.

knopflerguitar2.jpg

Woa that just blew my mind!
Brain adjusted to the first picture, like oh wow it some sort of midi guitar. Then my mind broke, oh and a drastic size change in the second picture. crazy.

Woa that just blew my mind!
Brain adjusted to the first picture, like oh wow it some sort of midi guitar. Then my mind broke, oh and a drastic size change in the second picture. crazy.

Yeah - sorry about that. I didn't think about that when I cropped it.

But now I know what I'm going to use to show scale next time I sext someone! :top:

Sweet! Every show I go to just has rubber bracelets and bandanas . Although shinedown had pick cards, lol

Hmmm....gold hardware, I'm not really into it. :biggrin: That's pretty awesome though. I've been to one show that was recorded and released, Pearl Jam - when they did a recording of every show on tour. It was outdoors in October and really cold, Eddie mentions it during the show and it's kinda cool to go back and listen to that.

Back