NGD! WOO HOO!

charliefrench

The Barry Manilow video won't play in the US. I don't know if that is a curse, or a blessing.
Yeah... cause on one hand there’s Copacabana, which is rad. And on the other there’s Mandy, which is.... a love song to a dog.

Okay, so we have a double act happening here. Let's see you two perform as a duet on this one!

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.

Thanks Sergio I am honored to receive a "Bangin" that's about as good as it get my man...made my day bro!;) I'm diggin it big time!

Are you sure you can handle two red heads?

No I absolutely am NOT sure about anything that is attached to a red head....even an inanimate one...o_O

ScottR

You're now in the best position to tell me if I NEED one.

I'll wait....... ;)

Congrats, sir. Looks awesome.

Thanks Drawshot! Your wait is over dude!!! OH you REALLY REALLY NEED ONE! Trust me you'll love it! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!;)

ScottR

Gorgeous axe in every way. Enjoy the heck out of it!

Thank you so much Les! I took it to get a proper set-up, the nurse replaced and "breathed" on for a set of 10's and some strap locks. Have her back tomorrow afternoon!

ScottR

The next time, I get to do Dolly's part!
PS - I'm sorry I've derailed your thread Scott, enjoy that beauty of a guitar!

Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.

Pffft, you guys call that a derailed...HA! I've done worse than this in my sleep! Thanks for saying that...wait hold up! No I take it back I was horribly devastated so Shawn I'm gonna need you to go ahead and send me the dreamsickle and you'll be 100% forgiven:D Alnus you have to watch this 10 times and and the dude with the beard is Kenny not Woody....o_O:D

[/QUOTE]

Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.

Pffft, you guys call that a derailed...HA! I've done worse than this in my sleep! Thanks for saying that...wait hold up! No I take it back I was horribly devastated so Shawn I'm gonna need you to go ahead and send me the dreamsickle and you'll be 100% forgiven:D Alnus you have to watch this 10 times and and the dude with the beard is Kenny not Woody....o_O:D

Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Sergio and I have recently started a Dolly Parton - Porter Wagoner tribute band called "If Teardrops Were Pennies".
You can catch us at the Budget Inn on route 8, ever third Tuesday of the month from 9pm to midnight.

LSchefman

Historical Entity
I want one of those old Country & Western jackets with the embroidery and sequins.

Not that I ever leave my basement...but it does get kinda cold down there occasionally.

I want one of those old Country & Western jackets with the embroidery and sequins.

Not that I ever leave my basement...but it does get kinda cold down there occasionally.

Those Nudie suits are legendary and Gram Pasons owned a particularly interesting one.

00-holding-gram-parsons1.jpg