NGD! WOO HOO!

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Ohhh nooo! Not you too alantig?! More collateral damage...what have I done!!!:eek::(

I have the Fly 3 with the extra cab...I usually practice thru the on tiny speaker on the main cab/amp...I connected the extension cab to the main, just after she was griping about the noise...I told her it was the first time I plugged the extention cab in...she said "that's too loud why do you have to turn it all the way up?!! Just do what you've been doing! That's too loud... I promptly told her if it was too loud she was too old...well, I said that in my head anyway. What I actually did was, apologized and told her it wouldn't happen again...todayo_O

11’s huh? I did the Ernie Ball Elixir 10's...A little stiffer after using 9's everyday for months...but overall I really like em!

Video documentation is probably a good idea...If I go missing tell the cops it's in the footage is in the box under my desk...cool? Cool! :cool:
Yeah I’m brave in my head too! And I’m only occasionally backed into a corner by a brunette!

I get bother just playing an electric with no amp. “You’re making a racket!

In my head I reply (in the words of John Cleese - Fawlty Towers)

“Racket! Racket!! That’s Brahms 5th Racket!!!”

In reality, I slink into the corner, lay down next to the dogs and whimper:

“Sorry dear!”:confused::confused:

Don’t worry, this conversation is recorded. I’ll let the cops know where the tape is. I’ve got your back bro!!

I think the experiment will be just that with 11’s, it’s just years of playing a Str******ter with 10’s. I picked up the 25 inch scale and bending was so slick, I love it, but will give the 11’s a go, just to see.

“Sleep with one eye open”....

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Oh, I'm not collateral damage.

I was picturing Sergios in a dress before picturing Sergio in a dress was cool.

Oohhhh, that makes me feel much better...I know he IS the "First Lady" of our beloved forum, so yeah, I get it, it freaks me the hell out that I get it, but still I get it.o_O

DreamTheaterRules

The guys in my car club call me The Cruiser
That's awesome DTR! :D I like where your heads at dude!
What? Do I look suicidal to you? I know crazy but I'm not trying to die!!!:eek: I never turn my back on her...And! I always sleep with one eye open...that was on page 13 of the redhead owners manual she came with...o_O:D

Yeah, I know about that section. But what’s in Chapter 3 makes it all worth it!

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
NOPE! Not tonight...she's shopping with her mom I'm home alone for another hour...been on 11 since around 6:00...WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING EXCEPT LOUD RIGGING????:eek:
I wondered why one of my dogs was barking, I thought it was my neighbour jamming on his guitar! :D

Nice one dude!