NGD! WOO HOO!

Thanks Sergio I am honored to receive a "Bangin" that's about as good as it get my man...made my day bro!;) I'm diggin it big time!

Are you sure you can handle two red heads?

No I absolutely am NOT sure about anything that is attached to a red head....even an inanimate one...o_O

You're now in the best position to tell me if I NEED one.

I'll wait....... ;)

Congrats, sir. Looks awesome.

Thanks Drawshot! Your wait is over dude!!! OH you REALLY REALLY NEED ONE! Trust me you'll love it! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!;)

Gorgeous axe in every way. Enjoy the heck out of it!

Thank you so much Les! I took it to get a proper set-up, the nurse replaced and "breathed" on for a set of 10's and some strap locks. Have her back tomorrow afternoon!

The next time, I get to do Dolly's part!
PS - I'm sorry I've derailed your thread Scott, enjoy that beauty of a guitar!

Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.

Pffft, you guys call that a derailed...HA! I've done worse than this in my sleep! Thanks for saying that...wait hold up! No I take it back I was horribly devastated so Shawn I'm gonna need you to go ahead and send me the dreamsickle and you'll be 100% forgiven:D Alnus you have to watch this 10 times and and the dude with the beard is Kenny not Woody....o_O:D

[/QUOTE]

Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.

Pffft, you guys call that a derailed...HA! I've done worse than this in my sleep! Thanks for saying that...wait hold up! No I take it back I was horribly devastated so Shawn I'm gonna need you to go ahead and send me the dreamsickle and you'll be 100% forgiven:D Alnus you have to watch this 10 times and and the dude with the beard is Kenny not Woody....o_O:D

Well Shawn I hate to break it to ya, but Sergio will fight ya over the Dolly part...well, technically he would cat fight ya over Dolly's part.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Sergio and I have recently started a Dolly Parton - Porter Wagoner tribute band called "If Teardrops Were Pennies".
You can catch us at the Budget Inn on route 8, ever third Tuesday of the month from 9pm to midnight.

I want one of those old Country & Western jackets with the embroidery and sequins.

Not that I ever leave my basement...but it does get kinda cold down there occasionally.

I want one of those old Country & Western jackets with the embroidery and sequins.

Not that I ever leave my basement...but it does get kinda cold down there occasionally.

Those Nudie suits are legendary and Gram Pasons owned a particularly interesting one.

00-holding-gram-parsons1.jpg

Back