NGD Tremonti

congratz.
My first Tremonti was one of the first with the trem. never felt in love with it. Then I got a second one and this one (can't tell if PRS changed any detail on those core guitars) and this one is a keeper. Can't let it go. Just got bigger frets on it and a \m/ pick up neck and became my main guitar.
rock on

My brother! Rocking!!!

Aduayer - would like to hear about the \m/ pickup in this. I'm considering a full set of those for mine next year sometime.

Aduayer - would like to hear about the \m/ pickup in this. I'm considering a full set of those for mine next year sometime.

well, don't know how can I say it. but the 5909 was my favorite pick up made by PRS to be in the neck position. I really like the Tremonti treble. Xandao just got a set of \m/ pick ups in his #1 (ME SCT like yours). I can't say what happened in the sound (his previous set was a covered TRemonti with a covered Santana), but it sounded better. I didn't hav much time with his guitar testing, so I ordered a \m/ neck for me and I feel it makes a better set with the original Tremonti then the Tremonti neck. IT's less vintage sound, it has more articulation and definition with enough bass to sound like a gorgeous neck pick up and cleans up very good.
I won't change a thin on my Tremonti guitar right now, so I am thinking about getting a new guitar and install a set of \m/ pick ups (nice excuse for a new guitar, right?). I just think PRS is taking too long to come up with a guitar already equipped with it, like a SC250 \m/ kind of thing.

Thanks guys...guitar is awesome. There is actually some green on the top that doesn't show in the pictures, still blows my mind. I have 3 Tremonti's now and they all have their own vibe...love all of them but this one is my favorite! Curious if anyone knows what the gold stuff in the center of the birds is? Really love the birds on this one...thanks Mike!

Great snag, Michael. That must be your bed as the backdrop because I'm confident you slept with your new guitar last night. :biggrin:

Back