NGD: Super Eagle #1

Not enough of a sample. I think to really find out what is going on you should send your guitar to a few of us enthusiasts to see if we can replicate the problem so you have a better understanding of this problem. I'll pm you my address.

Thanks Virginia.

Cheers,
Tom
you can steal it from PRS...sending it to them this week :)

Reactions: moT
How do you like the Super Eagle now that you've had it for about a week. What are your favorite tones etc.

you can steal it from PRS...sending it to them this week :)
Sorry to hear you have to send it back, but this is way too great a guitar to let anyone else other than PRS try to fix the problem.
As others have mentioned, I hope you can post tone reports with sound clips if possible.
Congratulations on being literally #1!!

Sorry to hear you have to send it back, but this is way too great a guitar to let anyone else other than PRS try to fix the problem.
As others have mentioned, I hope you can post tone reports with sound clips if possible.
Congratulations on being literally #1!!
I plan on it. Sending it this wknd, and they will turn it around in a week or less back to me :)

Absolutely stunning. Id love to get my hands on one and open up the cavity to see what kind of wiring they have going on in there.

Absolutely stunning. Id love to get my hands on one and open up the cavity to see what kind of wiring they have going on in there.

I don't know what kind of wiring is inside, but my guess is that there is "a lot" of wiring inside given the multitude of tone options;). Did the guitar come with an owners manual?

Well, I got the bummer news that my Super Eagle (one of the first 100) is "backordered", and probably won't receive it until December. So, my GAS doesn't burn that long so I've gotten my deposit back and have already purchased a 594 which will arrive this Thursday. That being said, there's now a Super Eagle available from Music Villa in Bozeman (and they were excellent to work with, btw). Here's the new one-off Goldtop "Burst" 594...

Can you post a few pics that would show the difference in the headstock mentioned?
Also how bout a closeup of the sticker in the f-hole?
... if you dont have any already, when you get it back :)
Thanks!

Hi I've had my Super Eagle for about three weeks now and love the look and feel of the guitar. I can get lots of strat type sounds and wonder if you were able to dial in full bodied
Les Paul or 335 tones and what settings worked for this type of gibson type sound?

Back