NGD. SS in a tuxedo.

That pearloid pickguard on the Nebula looks fantastic, I might very well get one.
A Nebula-painted pickguard is very do-able if you find the paint, that'd be one expensive pickguard and I suspect a matching pickguard on a Str... Silver Sky could look a bit boring ?

I'm lazy to create a NGD thread for mine this morning, so here's the video of it showing its different colors:

I also found an old video of a Warmoth body I got finishing in flip flop paint several years ago.
It's a very similar color palette, but the paint on a Nebula shifts way more and is richer, more vivid, and with additional colors the paint on the Warmoth body didn't exhibit (like teal):

That pearloid pickguard on the Nebula looks fantastic, I might very well get one.
A Nebula-painted pickguard is very do-able if you find the paint, that'd be one expensive pickguard and I suspect a matching pickguard on a Str... Silver Sky could look a bit boring ?

I'm lazy to create a NGD thread for mine this morning, so here's the video of it showing its different colors:

I also found an old video of a Warmoth body I got finishing in flip flop paint several years ago.
It's a very similar color palette, but the paint on a Nebula shifts way more and is richer, more vivid, and with additional colors the paint on the Warmoth body didn't exhibit (like teal):

Sounds like it’s a good idea I found my own. ;)

Sounds like it’s a good idea I found my own. ;)
Yep, the Dodgem blue one now looks a bit underwhelming and will likely be on the way out.

Wow... not only a nebula 1 of 500, but #1 of 500. That's pretty impressive. The pickguard looks great! Of course, you'll hang on to the original one...
Same "1 of 500" neckplate for all.
On that topic could collectors here please enlighten me as to why lower digits numbers are somewhat often advertised as a selling point ? I saw that a few times with contemporary Martins and always was left wondering...

Back