NGD!!! Something Roasted This Way Comes........

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Fresh off the UPS truck from Northeast Music (Jack Gretz), Cherry Sunburst WL Custom 24 Fatback. Off the charts cool quilt top, Ziracote fret board, sparkly birds, 58/15LT-TCI pickups, nitro finish, and, oh yeah, a roasted maple neck!

Doing my part to support small business in these trying times. I've been watching this WL run come in over the last couple of months. A couple caught my eye, but I wanted to see what the last color was going to be since only 4 of the 5 have landed. I really liked the Cherry Sunburst finish that they got in March, but wasn't sure how I felt about the flame top. Last Monday, the quilt version hit their website. I finally caved on Wednesday and called. Verified that it had nitro and TCI, and let Tyler hook me up. Good dude, btw.

The roasted maple neck is what did me in. I've had a soft spot for them ever since my first (EBMM JP 6). Love this thing. Not sure how I feel about the LT pickups in the Cu24. Usually would think about something hotter. We'll see how I feel after giving them some time in this guitar.

Bad news, I don't have shoes for this one!

Glamour shots......

WEIhtsW.jpg

D30ePqK.jpg

0LvVpTK.jpg

LAKDiWy.jpg

D9HAVv4.jpg

JwhjqMJ.jpg

o2GU3jc.jpg

qJWcdG1.jpg

0agTfZU.jpg

That is sweet. I’m an Ernie Ball Music Man guy, too. They are another company, like PRS, with amazing quality control. I’ve never seen a dud instrument from either of them. Enjoy that Fat Back.

Amazing from top to fretboard to roasted deliciousness! Let us know how you feel about the pickups in a week!?

May you love it long time!

I don’t usually care for cherry sunburst but it looks great on that top! All the wood choices go together so well too, now time to put something hotter in the bridge ;)

ho mama! That neck and fretboard are to die for!

If you are into modding, ziracote or roasted maple buttons might also look killer!

Wow that's great! That's a seriously cool run of guitars.

...I have to confess I saw the title and thought maybe you'd snagged the quilted charcoal purple burst one -- that one's mine! I won't actually get to buy it but... mine!

Fresh off the UPS truck from Northeast Music (Jack Gretz), Cherry Sunburst WL Custom 24 Fatback. Off the charts cool quilt top, Ziracote fret board, sparkly birds, 58/15LT-TCI pickups, nitro finish, and, oh yeah, a roasted maple neck!

Doing my part to support small business in these trying times. I've been watching this WL run come in over the last couple of months. A couple caught my eye, but I wanted to see what the last color was going to be since only 4 of the 5 have landed. I really liked the Cherry Sunburst finish that they got in March, but wasn't sure how I felt about the flame top. Last Monday, the quilt version hit their website. I finally caved on Wednesday and called. Verified that it had nitro and TCI, and let Tyler hook me up. Good dude, btw.

The roasted maple neck is what did me in. I've had a soft spot for them ever since my first (EBMM JP 6). Love this thing. Not sure how I feel about the LT pickups in the Cu24. Usually would think about something hotter. We'll see how I feel after giving them some time in this guitar.

Bad news, I don't have shoes for this one!

Glamour shots......

WEIhtsW.jpg

D30ePqK.jpg

0LvVpTK.jpg

LAKDiWy.jpg

D9HAVv4.jpg

JwhjqMJ.jpg

o2GU3jc.jpg

qJWcdG1.jpg

0agTfZU.jpg
That NECK !!! Beautiful sir

Wow stunning guitar !!! She is a beauty. That neck and fretboard look like total smoothness. Happy playing, man :)

Back