NGD-SE McCarty 594 SC

deathworlder

Nut-life
Now I have a McCarty.
Ho-Ho-Ho.

Had to do one more this year...
CTIF006529-front-xlarge.jpg

20231225-182759.jpg

Figure has some cool movement going on; disappearing figure in the forearm...
20231225-182521.jpg

20231225-182722.jpg

20231225-182551.jpg

Started with the Custom 24 in October...
I think I'm liking this one the most.
20231225-184418.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Nice collection and some sweet figuring on your new McCarty for sure.
Enjoy!

So far I'm digging the new one.
When I compare them to the other two;
-pickups are more to my liking
-neck contour is more to my liking
-like the seperate coil splitting
-bridge feels 'right'...like it more than the ZM or a T-O-M
-like the scale over the Cu24

There are still a few more SEs I'd like before venturing into CE or core models; SE McCarty 594 DC, SE Hollowbody II, SE DGT...maybe an SE SAS. This is helping me get my feet wet and find my jam.
It is and is going to be a fun process...and I'll have spent no more than I would on 1 new core 10-top or wood library.

There are still a few more SEs I'd like before venturing into CE or core models; SE McCarty 594 DC, SE Hollowbody II, SE DGT...maybe an SE SAS. This is helping me get my feet wet and find my jam.
It is and is going to be a fun process...and I'll have spent no more than I would on 1 new core 10-top or wood library.
If it's about finding your jam, I'd definitely check out the seHb2 and seSAS. Both are different enough from what you have already to justify for more fun!

The se594DC isn't going to be worlds different from your SC. I've only played a handful of seDGT, but they've all been solid and the pickups would probably be to your liking,

Great attitude and way to go at it. You can always sell a guitar if it's not for you. I ended moving a few se to put towards my first core, and flipped a several more before and after that for more! Enjoy the addiction

Back