NGD: Santana I

ZoomP

Got this Santana 1 from a local trade. Other than some fogging on the top, the guitar seems to be relatively unplayed. Cleaned it up, put on a new strings and it sounded great!

Any idea why there's not much love for a Santana? I just hope the fogging doesn't deteriorate further.
44660848455_83b6cbd179_b.jpg
43757439030_5afcba98eb_b.jpg

Not much love for Santana? I bought one and then I bought another one. I love both of them very much :)
They are great models (but again, which PRS is not?..).
In these forum are many of us who prefer this particular model, so welcome and enjoy your guitar!
Looks great and I am sure it plays and sounds great too.
Enjoy!

Got this Santana 1 from a local trade. Other than some fogging on the top, the guitar seems to be relatively unplayed. Cleaned it up, put on a new strings and it sounded great!

Any idea why there's not much love for a Santana? I just hope the fogging doesn't deteriorate further.
44660848455_83b6cbd179_b.jpg
43757439030_5afcba98eb_b.jpg

One of my favorite PRS colors ever. Congratulations on a beautiful guitar!!

DAMN! I’ve got to get a mop.......... I just drooled all over the floor :eek:

Freakin awesome guitar!! Congrats!

I've been seeing one like that on the DC craigslist for a long time but have been unable to make an offer on it.

Any idea why there's not much love for a Santana?
I suppose because it’s one model out of like 15. Crowded competition. But no mistake, it’s the original PRS shape and it’s got killer tones & vibes.

Back