NGD....S2 content inside

Man. I’m scared that I might never play another guitar ever again!

I’ve always been a tele Guy. I have several of them. Last night I played some country on the s2....WOW! Such a versatile guitar!

I’m scared I might sell all my guitars for another PRS! But I love teles!!! Gah!

I’ve always been a tele Guy. I have several of them. Last night I played some country on the s2....WOW! Such a versatile guitar!

I’m scared I might sell all my guitars for another PRS! But I love teles!!! Gah!
You are going to sell your other guitars and buy more PRSi. Oh yes you will..:p

I love love love my Strat, but when I got my S2 standard I couldn't put it down. I personally think it plays and feels better than my Strat. Only thing I didn't love was the pickups, and I think I hit the nail on the head with my second pickup swap (and dual push/pulls for individual puick-up coil taps). Now, it could't be more perfect. The color on yours is pretty sweet by the way! Congrats and enjoy!!!

same here. havent picked up the strat in months, even with all the mayer promo for s types, nor anything else

what did you settle on for pickups? i have the 85/15s in mine and they really work well in S2

such great guitars

same here. havent picked up the strat in months, even with all the mayer promo for s types, nor anything else

what did you settle on for pickups? i have the 85/15s in mine and they really work well in S2

such great guitars

I actually went with Duncans again. I had the P-Rails, but I wasn't in love with them. Jack of all trades, master of none. I settled on the SD Pearly Gates set. Since they have more mids and highs, it really balances out and brightens up the tone of the guitar's mahogany body. To me at least. I was torn among Mojo Tones 59 clones, SD Whole Lotta Love, SD Saturday Night Special, and these. I think I made the right call.

I’m thinking of an SE Akesson or 2017 245...or maybe a cu22 s2.

Have an offer on a USA tele that would give me everything I have into it.

Not sure if I should sell it. It has broadcaster pickups and a bigsby. It’s awesome. But does it compare to a PRS???

Thought?

I’m thinking of an SE Akesson or 2017 245...or maybe a cu22 s2.

Have an offer on a USA tele that would give me everything I have into it.

Not sure if I should sell it. It has broadcaster pickups and a bigsby. It’s awesome. But does it compare to a PRS???

Thought?

If I'm correct, the broadcaster is a single right? If thats the case I wouldn't sell it. Split and tapped coils have their own unique sounds, but they will never replace a single coil when that's really just what you want every once in a while. Definitely won't well my strat until I can't afford groceries from spending too much on guitars.

Back