NGD PRS S2 Semi Hollow Singlecut Tobacco Sunburst

prsrocker1988

2j2x7id.jpg

My new toy!

I LOVE this guitar. The quality of the S2 is incredible and IMO matches that of Core. I'm sure there are SE's out there like that too, but I decided when I got a lemon PRS ZM SE that I'd go this route so perhaps I would have been very happy with a replacement ZM, but I decided to go for an S2.... I'm very picky and a nitpicker and this one is incredible. The fret tangs are so much smoother on this one, and the fit and finish is impeccable.

I even like the stock pickups and I have 30 guitars and only 2 of them have stock pickups, this one and my Core CU24 which came with 57/08s. I have Duncans lying around for future purchases so I can install them the same day (yes, I'm that obsessive over the tone!) but these pups are staying for awhile! The coil splits sound nice too, and that's something I use a lot as I am one of the few people who like them and think they sound just like a real single coil and don't notice a volume drop.

Can't wait to get it out and play it through my newly acquired 50w EVH 5150III. I do modern country and classic rock and it will rock for this stuff.

Congratulations, looks great! And thanks for reminding me of one more model to consider in the upcoming year.

Sweet!!! The S2 #7's are great pickups, very sensitive to adjustment so you can really dial them in.

Loving that finish too, very classy!

Congrats!

Very classy and thank you for fueling my gas

Congrats and enjoy it with your super rockin' amp

Great axe - glad everything worked out for you. The ZMs are great, but I think you will be much happier with the S2 in the long run. The S2 #7s are indeed sweet.

Back