NGD plus family pic

celtic757

After scoring a sweet deal on a McCarty Singlecut 10top, I couldn't help myself. So I took advantage of the GC clearance...again:biggrin:. Grabbed a 2012 stripped 58 in purple hazel. Really loving this guitar and the color is phenomenal. Since the wifey was out of town, I was able to take all of the SCs out for a fam pic. Still wish I had my CE24 Goldtop to include in the pic. She's the one guitar I regret selling.

photo4_zps0fe15810.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo3_zpsdbb9c9db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo1_zps31d705c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo2_zpse2cb3eb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo4_zps21dfdd2a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo3_zps959fbc46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Really itching to get a SC in fire red burst. Of course after I pulled the trigger on the Stripped, one popped up for a great deal on eBay. However, once the purple lady showed up all regret was gone. The color has to be one of my favorites and I'm not the biggest fan of purple in general.

Beautiful family! I have been itching for a soapbar so bad! The stripped/sc58/sc245 guitars have been just killer!

Nice family, and happy NGD! I love the diversity of your collection.:hello:

Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
--

One piece bridge? Check
Two piece bridge? Check
Trem? Check
--

P-90s? Check
Humbuckers? Check

What else do you really need?

Well, a Singlecut Hollowbody, of course!

Nice collection! I LOVE purple hazel. There is so much subtle color happening in that stain, you only really appreciate it on close inspection of the grain. Congratulations!

Nice family, and happy NGD! I love the diversity of your collection.:hello:

Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
Singlecut? Check
--

One piece bridge? Check
Two piece bridge? Check
Trem? Check
--

P-90s? Check
Humbuckers? Check

What else do you really need?

Well, a Singlecut Hollowbody, of course!

Haha yeah. I've got a couple guitars on CL and reverb so I can justify the last purchase and to start saving up for an SE ZM. That Trampas Green is calling my name.

How do you like the \m/s in the Tremonti? It's a change I've thought about.

They're pretty sick. I though the Tremonti bridge was my fav pup until the \m/ came along. Both are equal on output and thump, but the \m/ is a little easier to clean up eq wise on my amps.

Back