NGD (old )

New guitar day . I actually owned this one but long and McQuade didn't sell it . I decided to buy her back because I missed her .. I put Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentient pickups in....hehe . It's actually grey/black but my camera picks up violet ☹️

How does she sound?

I'm considering a Nazgul/Sentient set.

Nice! I was thinking that might just be the one more guitar I need - a PRS with a Floyd.

And it was VIOLET!

Now I'm in love with your camera that makes guitars look awesome! ;)

These pickups are really responsive. They also clean up quite nice as well. Very articulate and loads of thump. Much like an active which I like .

I love boomerang stories - have had a few myself. Some guitars choose their owners :) congrats!

I knew the Pegasus, Nazgul and Sentient were splittable but I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. Guess that's what I will do. Thanks.

I didn't notice much drop either . I'm quite taken my the Pegasus. I did hear a black winter set today as well and I even liked those . The guitar store had a used schecter with black winters in it. It was the one guitarist from slip knots signature guitar. I almost picked it up....$550 Canadian lol.....but it's not a Prs ...

So today I tried a non Prs which has semour Duncan black winters in it . Guitar came home with it and simply love the seymours .....

I put the Pegasus/ sentient set in my SE cu24 30th. They get a decent split sound, my favorite is the sentient in full hum bucker mode for some nice fluid leads. I agree too that they clean up well. I can dial it back with some overdrive and get some good blues sounds too.

Back