NGD - Nice CU22

strat63

The Torture Never Stops
Here is my first NGD post in a long time. I will get some nice pics up when I can take some in natural light but these will have to do for now.

DSCN2798_zpse9ee202a.jpg

dscn2802_zpsc2cdcabb.jpg

DSCN2803_zps473aa1cb.jpg

DSCN2805_zps06f39c99.jpg

dscn2801_zps42330e70.jpg

DSCN2800_zps5b1b85f1.jpg

This top has some serious character. Very interesting mineral streaks including the big one near the back edge of the top. The rest of the streaks are not that noticeable in these pics. This is a special one for me.

This guitar is beast! Love the way the color took to the top. Shredalicious.

happy NGD! that top is definitely killer! you should lay it out under the sun for some pics, sunlight makes the flametop shine :D that natural finish back is really tempting me to get one...i had to constantly remind myself that i can't afford it :(

The tag on the case said faded blue jean. It certainly has a blue tint in person. These pics were taken in my basement and don't do the guitar justice. I had the opportunity to take pictures in the sunlight yesterday but thought my time would be better spent actually playing the guitar.

My guess, and this is only a guess since I have no documentation to back it up, but it's probably has a BRW neck and board. It was probably moved to the A/R department due to the mineral streaks, but when the whole BRW thing went down, it was set aside not to see the light of day until now.

Back