NGD! New member

Hollis Prince

New member here, first post. I've wanted a PRS forever. In fact, I did buy a SE Custom 24 once. It was a 25th anniversary in blue. I just never bonded with it tthough. My friend fell in love with one of my strats and we traded - my strat for his 2004 Custom 22 with trem and solid rosewood neck. I don't know much about this guitar. If any of you PRS gurus have any more information on it I'd appreciate it.

20141026_142537.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I traded an American Standard strat with N3 Noiseless pickups and Fender/Schaller locking tuners + $200. Thanks for info on how to find out more info. I'm new to PRS guitars, I'm only assuming it's a Cu22. The truss rod cover is blank. This guitar fits me perfectly. It hangs perfectly balanced and it plays so good. It actually makes me a better player, and inspires me to play.

Man, I would HATE to have started my collection with that neck. Talk about raised expectations for the future. :)

Beautiful guitar and welcome.

That is a beautiful guitar. I love the neck, love the color. You got a great trade, IMHO.

Are those pickups stock, or have they been "upgraded"? Almost look like Dragons...ah, what do I know. They are covered pups, could be anything I suppose.

I would have gone to the store and bought a Strat just so I could trade it for a PRS like that. Great guitar!!

2004 was just before the CITES treaty stuff got chaotic. I believe you just might have a Brazzy neck right there. Whoah! What a trade. That must have been one heck of a Strat!

Thanks guys! Yes, they're Dragon It's. They are pretty hot and fat, with lots of output, mids, and bass, especially through my Electra Dyne. I absolutely love this guitar. And I got a heck of a deal. I need some more pickup covers, these are tarnished pretty bad. Also, I really like the new clear lampshade knobs. I may replace em if I can find a decent deal.

AWESOME SCORE!!!!!

+1 on the clear knobs, leave the pickup covers along!!!! that is mojo sauce that has been allowed to mature!!!!! Maybe the cream pickup rings:top:

Back