NGD - Maple Seafoam DGT

TFC

That guitar really tied the room together
I've never done a NGD thread, but what the hell. It's only fair after vicariously enjoying everyone else's NGDs that I give back.

I've been looking at DGTs for a year or so, never really serious about buying, since they generally cost more than I have. But I decided that if I ever see a maple DGT with moons that is black or seafoam and the price is right, I'd buy it if funds allowed. A few weeks ago, HighGain510, who knew of my DGT lust spotted this one on Guitar Center's site. It was used, but in like new condition as far as I could tell. It was more than I wanted to spend, but my better half encouraged me to get it since it is the only used maple Seafoam DGT I've seen for sale since I've been browsing. My new band just started gigging, so I've got a little money coming in for gear. Why not live a little?

Long story short, I bought it and I love it. I finally see why this model has such a devoted following. After 2 gigs and a handful of rehearsals, I am totally in love with it. Such a beefy sound, yet able to do so much more. And even though I've used .09s for the last couple of years, the .11s on this one feel great. What a great instrument that is a joy to play.

OK, enough blathering. Here are your photos...

89f01ae2-9d21-4138-954f-f1673e434f9f_zps7a6ed07e.jpg

16dbbb15-484c-4212-b28a-35cfcb4f9c91_zpsd9f834d3.jpg

e6e705ab-fb03-4bf3-b1c5-3efc8998f5f9_zpsf1ff786a.jpg

4bb16064-2eb1-4ff9-b5fc-79e3e8fb6165_zps2a1bd206.jpg

I'm not a huge of any type of green on a guitar HOWEVER I really like this color. The binding really makes it pop out. You'll love your dgt, trust me on that one. Love mine to death

Thanks everyone. Personally, I think the maple binding makes a huge difference in the overall character of the guitar's looks. Same with the plain black guitars. Not sure why I like the seafoam so much. Classic, yet with a little but of fun mixed in.

And yeah, add me to the DGT fan club.

I'm not a huge of any type of green on a guitar HOWEVER I really like this color. The binding really makes it pop out.

+1 the natural binding with the seafoam is righteous on this...never saw one in that color...excellent, congrats!

Back