NGD - JM Silver Star

New guitar (maple neck) has arrived! There is more tonal difference that I was expecting. I like the tones of both the guitars. Sorry for the poor quality pics with my old cell phone. Will try to take better pics with a camera tomorrow (need to recharge the battery)
IMG-0499.jpg

New guitar (maple neck) has arrived! There is more tonal difference that I was expecting. I like the tones of both the guitars. Sorry for the poor quality pics with my old cell phone. Will try to take better pics with a camera tomorrow (need to recharge the battery)
IMG-0499.jpg

KILLER! Congrats my man! I'm still saving up for a maple necked one myself. How do you like the satin finish on the neck compared to the gloss?

KILLER! Congrats my man! I'm still saving up for a maple necked one myself. How do you like the satin finish on the neck compared to the gloss?
To be honest, I like the gloss better, but I don't have any problems with the neck. We will have to wait till summer to see how the neck feels when the air has more humidity in it (at least in my neck of the woods)

Back